How many people these days have the opportunity to create a new processor ISA? At Plumerai, you have that opportunity!
We create embedded Deep Learning hardware accelerators, combining a new generation of neural networks with our novel computing architecture.
We are looking for a low-level programmer with a mathematical background and experience in bare-metal programming, compilers and parallel processing. Having Hardware/FPGA/chip development experience will be a huge plus, as well as experience with neural networks and frameworks (Tensorflow, Torch, MXnet, etc).
You will be responsible for the development of a tool set to convert a high-level network model into a sequence of machine-readable code for our proprietary massive parallel architecture. In addition, you will be working on embedded software framework and its components (scheduler, drivers etc.).
Our computing architecture being in active development, your contribution from tool / software side will be crucial.
What you need:
- Knowledge of how compilers work.
- Experience building tools like GCC rebuild, llvm and/or Clang or similar.
- Excellent understanding of processor architectures and low-level programming (assembly/opcode level).
- Practical experience with low-level parallel programming (CUDA, OpenMP).
- Good mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of computational and memory complexity.
Highly desirable and nice to have:
- Experience with queuing theory and dynamic programming.
- Experience in writing Linux kernel modules and/or device drivers.
- Experience with hardware emulation software and techniques (QEMU).
- FPGA experience.
- Knowledge of neural networks and modern deep learning frameworks.
What you will get:
- Paid travel to top research and developer conferences.
- Competitive base salary.
- Choose your own laptop.
- 25 days of paid vacation time in addition to bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company stock options package.